Build In Public
Current monthly cost: 0€
Current monthly goal: 50€ - support here
Working in Obsidian helps me today to overcome the hard times with achieving Flow.
Things around seem too complex to just unwind.
New working chapter 10 tips to stick with to stay motivated & get results
There is a ton of work elsewhere on Jakub/04 Resources/Entities/Brand/Localazy and especially family life, but I am still on this & working my way to start publishing a bit more here.
- I have migrated from Obsidian Publish to Digital Garden by Ole Eskild Steensen and Vercel
Started Next.js tutorial, played with Tailwind CSS a bit, deployed first app to Git repo → Vercel.
- Worked on jokes.askyourmarketer.cx microsite
- Start with Obsidian Publish (because it is easy to use)
- Connected to Gumroad (because it is easy to use)
- Publish first notes, especially Jakub/02 Projects/Ask your marketer/Table of Contents, Roadmap and Build In Public log to stay on track.
- Started first Supabase + Next.js learning project to deliver Marcom/Dev Jokes app